Best KCET Coaching Classes In Dharwad
Gurudev Academy is the best KCET exam coaching classes in Dharwad, Offers (Medical & Engineering) course that imparts excellent coaching to the aspirants. Study material is well researched keeping in view the changing patterns of KCET examinations. Our greatly qualified, experienced and committed faculty team support students at all stages to ensure best performance from all students.
At Gurudev Academy Dharwad, to prepare the students for PU/KCET exam and guide them in achieving their dreams we engaged the best brains in the subjects. We focus on both theoretical concepts and practical problem solving sessions. Regular tests, revision classes and doubt clearing sessions help students score better in examination. Gurudev Academy is the unique & leading institution in Dharwad to provide Best KCET exam coaching classes in dharwad offers long term & crash course coaching classes for KCET (Medical & Engineering) Entrance Exams. Gurudev academy also offers the classes for NEET (UG), IIT-JEE and for Foundation.
Our academic approach for KCET exam promotes the idea of improvement, advancement and to learn through inventive study and experimentation. If you are looking for best KCET exam coaching classes in Dharwad, Then look no where else, Join us to excel in your KCET exam.
About KCET ( Karnataka-CET)
It will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. (KEA), which comes under the Ministry of Higher Education of Karnataka. It is an offline exam conducted for admission to the full-time Engineering, Technology, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses, in the various educational institutions in the state of Karnataka.
The Government of Karnataka established a Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting an entrance test and determining the eligibility/merit, for admission to the first year or first semester of full time professional courses (for Government share of seats) in various professional courses in various professional colleges/ universities/ deemed universities. KCET will be conducted to determine the eligibility/merit of the appearing candidates for admission to various engineering, science and agricultural courses across the state of Karnataka.
Eligibility for KCET. Course-based, and the basic eligibility for different courses is listed below.
- Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exams from a recognised Board/University.
- Aspirants must have passed their 10+2/equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects and English as their language subject.
- A minimum requirement of 45% marks for General category and 40% for SC/ST category in Physics, Mathematics along with either one subject from the following: Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer Science.
- Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam, with PCB/PCM and English as language subject, from a recognized Board/University.
- A minimum requirement of 50% marks for General category and 40% for SC/ST category for PCB group.
Exam Structure Of K-CET
KCET 2021 will be held in offline, pen-paper mode. The details of the exam are listed below: