Why Gurudev KCET Crash Course
Embark on a journey to excellence with the 2024 flagship KCET Crash Course program at GURUDEV. This program is a testament to our commitment to providing students with a balanced and effective study approach. Meticulously designed, it ensures comprehensive preparation for the 1st Year and 2nd Year syllabus, equipping students for success in competitive exams, notably the Karnataka CET.
Throughout the years, the KCET Crash Course at Gurudev has been a catalyst for outstanding achievements. Students enrolled in this program have consistently secured some of the highest ranks in K-CET, a testament to the program’s effectiveness in honing their skills and knowledge. Join us on this transformative journey, where excellence becomes a reality, and success in competitive exams is not just a goal but an attainable outcome.
About KCET ( Karnataka-CET)
It will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. (KEA), which comes under the Ministry of Higher Education of Karnataka. It is an offline exam conducted for admission to the full-time Engineering, Technology, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses, in the various educational institutions in the state of Karnataka.
The Government of Karnataka established a Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting an entrance test and determining the eligibility/merit, for admission to the first year or first semester of full time professional courses (for Government share of seats) in various professional courses in various professional colleges/ universities/ deemed universities. KCET will be conducted to determine the eligibility/merit of the appearing candidates for admission to various engineering, science and agricultural courses across the state of Karnataka.
Eligibility for KCET. Course-based, and the basic eligibility for different courses is listed below.
- Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exams from a recognised Board/University.
- Aspirants must have passed their 10+2/equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects and English as their language subject.
- A minimum requirement of 45% marks for General category and 40% for SC/ST category in Physics, Mathematics along with either one subject from the following: Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer Science.
- Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam, with PCB/PCM and English as language subject, from a recognized Board/University.
- A minimum requirement of 50% marks for General category and 40% for SC/ST category for PCB group.
Exam Structure Of K-CET
KCET 2024 will be held in offline, pen-paper mode. The details of the exam are listed below: